I was nominated for a blog award (thanks, m!) but I don’t usually do those. I think I’m going to keep it that way, at least for now. But I’m in a procrastinating mood and I don’t share much on this blog about my non-poetry interests, so I thought it would be fun to put together the seven things about me required by the award. Here goes:
1) I played ultimate frisbee very competitively in college, and our team took 2nd in the first D3 Nationals competition.
2) I will ruin your football watching experience by snarkily and constantly comparing that stupid sport to ultimate frisbee.
3) I might someday open a used bookstore/coffeeshop/bakery.
4) I actually really really like my in-laws.
5) Brussels sprouts are my favorite vegetable, except when I’m eating artichokes.
6) The best days start with a pack on my back and a trail beneath my feet.
7) Addendum to #4: I actually really don’t like the dog.